What personal information do we collect from our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site you may be asked to enter your name, email address, postal address (including billing and shipping addresses), phone number, credit card information, or other details. We recognize the confidential nature of your Personal Information you are putting in our care. By La Nature is accountable for the compliance of itself and its directors, officers, management, employees, representatives and agents including consultants and independent contractors in protecting this Personal Information.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, open a Support Ticket, enter information on our site or provide us with feedback on our products or services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- to quickly process your transactions;
- to send periodic emails and/or SMS messages regarding your order or other products and services;
- to tell you about our operations, services, and programs;
- to provide you real time reporting on your By La Nature business via our back-office
- to allow you to use, communicate and interact with others on our website; and
- for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits,enhancing our website, improving our services and identifying usage trends.
We may disclose your Personally Identifiable Information (PII):
- to affiliated companies but not for direct marketing purposes;
- to third-party service providers who provide services to us, such as web site hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, information technology services, customer service, email delivery services, credit card processing, auditing, training, and other similar services for the purpose of providing these services to us or on our behalf;
- to other By La Nature Independent Business Owners (IBOs) in your upline via our back-office (bylanature.eu) for the purpose of providing accurate information to IBOs on activity in their downline;
- to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings); and
We may also collect Non-Personal Information which does not reveal your specific identity, such as:
- browser information
- information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
- demographic information and other information provided by you.
For example, By La Nature
- collects information such as your computer type (Windows orMacintosh), screen resolution, operating system version and Internet browser type and version and your demographic information. This information does not personally identify you to anyone else.
- may aggregate PII so that the aggregated information does notpersonally identify you to anyone else.
Your PII may be stored and processed in any country where we have operations, and by interacting with us and providing us with any PII, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may provide for different data protection rules than in your country How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly. However, you will still be able to place orders.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
Your rights with respect to your personal information?
Depending on the applicable law, you may have various rights in respect to your personal information, such as a right of access, correction, deletion, restriction of or objection to processing of your personal data (including processing for direct marketing), and portability to another controller. Some of our websites allow you to review and update your personal data. Where this function is not available and for assistance within respect to other personal information rights, please contact By La Nature by email at email@example.com.
Please note that these rights are subject to limitations set out in law.
If you do not want to receive advertising by email or SMS, you will be given an opportunity to opt-out in the communications you receive.
We agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- By logging in to your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking Children By La Nature Website is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify you via email within 7 business days We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law.
This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions • Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders. • Send you additional information related to your product and/or service To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used. • Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at • Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
From time to time By La Nature may change this Privacy Statement.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us by e-mail at Privacy@bylanature.com. Because email communications are not always secure, please do not include sensitive information in your emails to us.